This Neo-Gothic brick-built bridge in Berlin was originally built in 1886 by Otto Stahn. It was partly destroyed in WWII and was renewed in 1994-1995. The new bridge features a very elegant arch in steel designed by the Spanish enngineer and architect Santiago Calatrava. Rarley contemporay architecture is so skillfully placed into a historic setting.
1 of 4Wikipedia
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.