The St. Norbert Church was inaugurated in 1916. It was heavily damaged in the war. In 1958 they made a conversion with a partial demolition. The church hall was modernized and supplemented by new buildings.
St. Norbert Church
1 of 4© Rainer Gollmer
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.